Within PM&C, we provide advice and information to ministers, government departments, organisations and communities to inform policy development and monitoring in Indigenous affairs.
We provide statistical analysis of data, evidence and research and its relevance to policy through:
- the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Performance Framework (HPF) biennial reports
- input to a range of government reviews and reports that monitor progress in Indigenous affairs (e.g. the Prime Minister’s annual Closing the Gap reports)
- trends in outcomes for Indigenous Australians.
We promote and support a culture that focusses on evaluation and performance improvement. We do this by:
- providing information, support and advice that embeds the functions of evidence and evaluation into policy and program design cycles
- ensuring that monitoring and evaluation priorities we support are well designed and delivered in collaboration with Indigenous Australians.
There are currently no event items for this topic.
Evidence and advice - resources
Programmes & Policies
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this website may contain images and voices of deceased people.