Freedom of Information Disclosure Logs
- Prime Minister of Australia
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Minister for Social Inclusion
- Minister for the Public Service and Integrity
- Cabinet Secretary
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister
Where links are not provided, disclosure logs will be activated when an access decision is required to be disclosed.
From 1 May 2011 the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C) is required by s 11C of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 to disclose access decisions through a disclosure log on its website. The disclosure log provides access to information which has been released in response to an FOI access request.
The disclosure log requirement does not apply to:
- personal information about any person if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- other information covered by a determination made by the Australian Information Commissioner if publication of that information would be ‘unreasonable’
- any information if it is not reasonably practicable to publish the information because of the extent of modifications that would need to be made to delete the information listed in the above dot points.
The information that will be described in this disclosure log will be information that has been released by PM&C under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 and is available for public access.
A link is provided if the information can be downloaded from this website or another website. There may be documents in the disclosure log that are currently not available in HTML format. If you are unable to read the format provided please contact:
The FOI Contact Officer
Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
PO Box 6500
CANBERRA ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6271 5849
Requests may also be lodged via email to email@example.com
A charge may be imposed to reimburse PM&C for the cost incurred in copying or reproducing the information or sending it to you. We will try to meet all reasonable requests for an alternative format of the document in a timely manner and at the lowest reasonable cost to you.
Information attached to, or referred to, in the PM&C disclosure log will generally be removed after 12 months, unless the information has enduring public value.
Deletions have been made to the documents in accordance with the exemptions available under the FOI Act.