For the Media
All members of the media attending the next Community Cabinet meeting are requested to note the following logistical arrangements:
Arrival and registration
- The school is at 59 Regent Street, Regents Park. Access is via Regent Street.
- Some parking is available in surrounding streets. Additional car parking is located near the intersection of Amy Street and Regent Street approx. 200m from the venue.
- On the day, proceed directly to the media desk at the registration area.
- Your media identification card (national ID card or company photo ID) must be available upon request.
- All media staff will be required to wear a Community Cabinet meeting media lanyard within the venue at all times.
- The media room will be available from 5.00 pm to 7:30 pm on the day.
- Power outlets will be available.
- Internet facilities will not be available.
- Media will have access to the public forum; a separate splitter will be available at the public forum on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Broadcast vans: Space will be reserved close to the public forum venue for Outside Broadcast vans that need to run cables to broadcast live. The cable length is approximately 40 metres. Broadcast Vans should be in position by 1 pm. If you would like to make a time to assess the site, please ring the Media Liaison Officer, Daniel Bolger on 0418 836 477. Media will not have access to the ministerial meetings.
- All general media enquiries for Community Cabinet meetings should be directed to the
Prime Minister’s Media Office on 02 6277 7744.
Last Updated: 03 May 2013