- 3.1 - Staff admiring the art work on display at the first PM&C Art Competition held in conjunction with the National Archives of Australia. Staff voted for their favourite artworks, with money raised going to charity.
- Photo 4.1: William Tan debating the point at the PM&C No Frills Trivia Night held in June 2010.
- Photo 4.2: Participants in PM&C's December/January Vacation Employment Program.
- Photo 5.1: Even in the middle of winter the PM&C BBQs are a big hit. This BBQ was in celebration of NAIDOC week in July 2009.
- Photo 6.1: Staff member Ali McGrath making friends with a member of the RSPCA education group.
- Photo 7.2: PM&C's favourite helper, Des Swift, hard at work.
- Photo 9.1: Staff enthusiastically supporting the RSPCA cupcake day.
- Photo 9.6: Michelle James and Tanya Rynne enjoying morning tea celebrations in support of LifeLine's Stress Down Day.
- Photo 9.7: Staff enjoying the inaugural PM&C markets held at the end of November 2009. The markets allowed a number of staff to showcase their handicraft talents.
- Photo 9.8: Beejay Silcox sampling the goods on offer at the PM&C winter market in support of the St Vincent de Paul Society.