Senate Order on Government Agency Contracts
2012 CALENDAR Year
Pursuant to the Senate Order for Departmental and Agency Contracts (as amended December 2003), the following table sets out contracts entered into by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, which provide for a consideration to the value of $100 000 or more and which:
- (a) have not been fully performed as at 31 December 2012 or
- (b) have been entered into during the 12 months prior to 31 December 2012.
Some of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, propriety information and the like, and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
Estimated cost of complying with this order: $902.77
- Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts Listing Relating to the Period 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012 – PDF 139KB
- Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts Listing Relating to the Period 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012 – XLSX 550KB