- Portfolio Budget Statements 2014-15
- Report of the Interdepartmental Committee on InterCountry Adoption - 05 May 2014
- Review of the Indigenous Land Corporation and Indigenous Business Australia - 03 May 2014
- School Enrolment and Attendance Measure (SEAM) - 09 April 2014
- Prime Minister’s Indigenous Advisory Council
Administrative Arrangements Order
On 18 September 2013, changes to the Administrative Arrangements Order were made, significantly increasing PM&C’s responsibility for driving and delivering more of the key priorities for the Government:
- Responsibility for Indigenous policies, programmes and service delivery have been transferred to PM&C from across eight Australian Government agencies. Bringing these into PM&C reflects the high priority the Government has placed on Indigenous affairs and will support the Government to deliver its reform agenda to improve outcomes for Indigenous people. More information can be accessed from the Indigenous Affairs page.
- The Government values women and men as co-contributors to the economic and social wellbeing of Australia. The Government recognises that a whole-of-government approach will best strengthen the work of the Office for Women. This is why the Office for Women has now transferred to PM&C from the Department of Social Services. More information can be found on the Office for Women page.
- To make it clear that reducing red and green tape is now part of a whole-of-government agenda, the deregulation function has now moved to PM&C from the Department of Finance. More information can be found on the Office of Deregulation page.
- Associated with the deregulation work, the Office of Best Practice Regulation has also moved to PM&C where it can function more effectively as a whole-of-government gatekeeper against unnecessary and/or ill designed regulation. More information can be found on the Office of Best Practice Regulation page.