- State Memorial Service for The Honourable Edward Gough Whitlam AC QC
A State Memorial Service will be held to honour the life and achievements of the Honourable Edward Gough Whitlam AC QC.
The Service will be held on Wednesday 5 November at 11.00am at the Sydney Town Hall to commemorate Mr Whitlam and his lifetime of service to our country: in the Royal Australian Air Force, as a parliamentarian, as Prime Minister, and as an ambassador.
A condolence book is available to sign at Parliament House, Canberra, during business hours until 5 November 2014.
There will also be a condolence book at the Sydney Town Hall.
Notices with the arrangements for the State Memorial Service will appear in major newspapers on Saturday.
Media arrangements for the Service are being finalised.
Those wishing to attend the State Memorial Service should register by phoning 1800 146 713 between 7.00am and 7.00pm from Saturday 25 October until Friday 31 October 2014 or by email at email@example.com
- Portfolio Budget Statements 2014-15
- Report of the Interdepartmental Committee on InterCountry Adoption - 05 May 2014
- Review of the Indigenous Land Corporation and Indigenous Business Australia - 03 May 2014
- School Enrolment and Attendance Measure (SEAM) - 09 April 2014
- Prime Minister’s Indigenous Advisory Council