Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C)
PM&C has unique responsibilities and a privileged role. Our principal function is to provide high‑quality policy advice to the Prime Minister and the Cabinet on matters that are at the forefront of public and government administration, including domestic and international affairs and, in particular, the implications of proposals for Commonwealth-State relations.
The Department briefs the Prime Minister, the Cabinet Secretary, and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, and consults extensively across the Australian Public Service (APS) to ensure that the advice provided draws on the most appropriate sources.
Frequently asked questions and answers: Aboriginals Benefit Account (ABA) section 64(4) Grant Funding
The ABA section 64(4) Grant Funding round opened on 8 December 2014 and closes at 2pm Australian Central Standard Time on 16 February 2015. Applications received after the closing time and date will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Administrative Arrangements Order made on 23 December 2014
Ministry List – 23 December 2014
- 09 Feb to 12 Feb : Senate and House of Representatives
- 23 Feb to 26 Feb : House of Representatives only
- 02 Mar to 05 Mar : Senate and House of Representatives
- 16 Mar to 19 Mar : Senate and House of Representatives
- 23 Mar to 26 Mar : Senate and House of Representatives
- 03 Apr : Good Friday
- 06 Apr : Easter Monday
- 12 May to 14 May : Senate and House of Representatives