Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C)
PM&C has unique responsibilities and a privileged role. Our principal function is to provide high‑quality policy advice to the Prime Minister and the Cabinet on matters that are at the forefront of public and government administration, including domestic and international affairs and, in particular, the implications of proposals for Commonwealth-State relations.
The Department briefs the Prime Minister, the Cabinet Secretary, and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, and consults extensively across the Australian Public Service (APS) to ensure that the advice provided draws on the most appropriate sources.
This report presents the findings and lessons learnt from an evaluation of the East Kimberley Youth Services Network.
The Council of Australian Governments (COAG) announced on 10 October 2014 that it would conduct an urgent investigation into Indigenous land administration and use, to enable traditional owners to readily attract private sector investment and finance to develop their own land with new industries...
- 12 May to 14 May : Senate and House of Representatives
- 25 May to 28 May : House of Representatives only
- 01 Jun to 04 Jun : House of Representatives only
- 08 Jun : Queen's Birthday
- 15 Jun to 18 Jun : Senate and House of Representatives
- 22 Jun to 25 Jun : Senate and House of Representatives
- 10 Aug to 13 Aug : Senate and House of Representatives
- 17 Aug to 20 Aug : Senate and House of Representatives