Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C)
PM&C has unique responsibilities and a privileged role. Our principal function is to provide high‑quality policy advice to the Prime Minister and the Cabinet on matters that are at the forefront of public and government administration, including domestic and international affairs and, in particular, the implications of proposals for Commonwealth-State relations.
The Department briefs the Prime Minister, the Cabinet Secretary, and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister, and consults extensively across the Australian Public Service (APS) to ensure that the advice provided draws on the most appropriate sources.
Administrative Arrangements Order made on 23 December 2014
Ministry List – 23 December 2014
The Government has announced a major reform of employment services to ensure better outcomes, and support for, remote job seekers including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. Getting adults into work is one of the Government's top priorities in Indigenous affairs, along with...
- 09 Feb to 12 Feb : Senate and House of Representatives
- 23 Feb to 26 Feb : House of Representatives only
- 02 Mar to 05 Mar : Senate and House of Representatives
- 16 Mar to 19 Mar : Senate and House of Representatives
- 23 Mar to 26 Mar : Senate and House of Representatives
- 03 Apr : Good Friday
- 06 Apr : Easter Monday
- 12 May to 14 May : Senate and House of Representatives